Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Art History Connection Piece -- In Progress


My art history piece won't be done in time for the end of the semester. Although, I will share bits and pieces of it from along the way.

My final product will hopefully take shape as a short film, around 5-10 minutes long, and broken down into three different phases: What I've learned from the world, what I see, and what I hope to put into it.

I want to do so without using any of my words. Maybe a few snippets of old speakers or quotes that I like, but mostly music and visuals. An impressionistic way to convey my message.

But since the film won't be done, my portfolio/art history piece will contain images from along the way. Trying to capture the emotion through color, shape, movement, and just emotion from my friends.

I think when you really put an energy into your work, people will feel it, in however unique way it gets to them......

No comments:

Post a Comment