Friday, January 6, 2017

What is Thanksgiving








What is your Thanksgiving like? Is it bliss?  Is it torture? What does it mean to you?  What is the root of the holiday?  Does your family travel...stay in York?  What are your rituals?
-My thanksgivings have always been about family. This year I had two thanksgivings. One with my real family: grandparents, parents, aunts-uncles, cousins, etc...   

The other was with my soccer family. 30 other teenagers just like me. The day after actual thanksgiving we take off on a plane to our national showcase. We've traveled around this time for three years consecutively now, and have stayed in the same hotel that sponsors our club. Here's a few images that capture what my family and I see. It's warmth in the wake of winter (Sarasota, FL). 

No comments:

Post a Comment